Halloween is next Monday and students and teachers are encouraged to get in the Halloween spirit by dressing for the day. To make this day a success students must follow the guidelines below.
- All costumes must be “G” rated.
- The School dress code policy must be followed.
- Costumes may only be worn on Monday October 31st.
- Costumes may not be a disruption to instruction in any way.
- Costumes may not be derogatory or offensive to any groups or individuals.
- Costumes may not include any weaponry or representations of weapons, or indicate the use of drugs or alcohol.
- Masks or any face decoration that makes it difficult to identify the student is not permitted.
The bottom line is, your costume may not be a disruption to instruction in any way. Even if you have followed all the above rules, a teacher or administrator may still deem your costume a disruption.
This is meant to be fun day and enjoyed by all students. If a costume fails to comply with any of the above expectations the student will be detained and disciplinary action may result. Remember, you will be held accountable for your personal conduct as well. Our expectation of your behavior is ashigh as it is on any other day.
At lunch the ASB will be hosting a halloween costume contest for staff and students in the Q-Hut! For a chance to win some prizes and basque in the glory of notoriety, be sure to stop by Q-Hut during lunch on Monday.